Original topic:

New Update M51

(Topic created on: 03-07-2021 12:02 PM)
MindblowingMilan
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Any new update released for M51? My last update check the attachment. If any new update pls inform me. 

Galaxy M
No not support till now dear, in future if update through OTA it will be support.
0 Likes
RupeshPandey
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
No support of carrier aggregation till now
I've given feedback , they told we are aware of this issue and we informed it to our technical team
0 Likes
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
ahhhhhh thank God I did not spend that money on the phone. i had booked it, but after reading few reviews had canceled it. today i seriously dont regret it. right now i am using samsung a7 2017 phone. bought it in 2017 jan. one of the bestest phone from Samsung till date right now I am so confused want to go for a new phone.
but whenever I see my phone I don't find any other phone in comparison to this phone every my phone is Android 8.0 and the current version is 10.0 in fact 11 is going to be launched soon by next year along with the 5g services. well then maybe a good phone in comparison to this comes out.
0 Likes
Sathvikreddy
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

Please fix frame drop issues and heating issues

Sathvikreddy
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

Need good lock support

0 Likes
Amju26523
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I need update
0 Likes
dhanush2000
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

yes they just released it one ui 2.5

0 Likes
Galaxy M
Any screen shot??
0 Likes
Chrishnendu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
No update till date
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I don't blame mobile, i had to uninstall and disable few boltwares and features .. apps and other services can be customized..

if you are using the mobile with default apps and services it's going to be a headache.

i can go two days without recharging the phone.. i use it for work... decent phone..
0 Likes