Original topic:

New Samsung M30s Display turn to purple

(Topic created on: 08-18-2020 08:33 PM)
vjaydalvi
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

I purchased Samsung Mobile M30s from Amazon on 14-June-2020. Since then i didn't mishandled or any impact on phone even no direct contact to any type of liquid or water . On 15-August-2020 , i found small purple spot on its right hand side on bottom and then its increasing as time passes  and its appeared dark purple and bluish in color . Hence today i visited to your service centre to show the display and issue  with mobile. After physical inspection of device the service centre guy said that its having liquid inside due to which this problem arose. So they said its chargable becaus eits not come under warranty . So i denied to do repair and take the phone back because i am not satisfied with service centre solution . I didnt do any wrong thing with device and only two months we used the device and problem arise . Due to lockdown i never go outside the home and no any physical contact of any loquid or water to mobile then how it was happened i dont know . It may be a device fault but Service centre guy not agree with my comments . It may be happened due to moisture i dont know its not our fault then why i have to pay ? Its really frustration to me so please request you  to take appropriate decision and provide the replacement fo device or free of cost repair under warranty . We all going through a tough situation and i put my hard saving to buy this product and again i have to pay 4 to 5K its not justice to  us .

Finally i check all the information regarding Samsung product and service delivery over internet and i found that  most of devices having such issues and lot of complaints placed by consumer against same issue .Within a year such problem arises in Samsung device its really bad to its reputation.Mainly this issue happened in A50 an M30S and J7 samsung products so please check with your technical team what is technical issue with product . I hope you resolve my issue without extra cost .

r

3 Comments
Faraz_F34_5G
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
never share your contact number in Community Section
here all Samsung smartphone users are to discuss on any topic
0 Likes
Faraz_F34_5G
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
You can get customers care help through WhatsApp.
or first
kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error reports).
0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes sure brother send feedback to samsung via member app
0 Likes