Original topic:

New Samsung Galaxy M31 Internet Disconnect every after 10 min

(Topic created on: 09-04-2020 08:27 AM)
Vr4u
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

This is very Bad experience i am having with Samsung . I just purchase it and having the issue with Internet connectivity .

Do every thing suggest for this issue but still having the same problem .

One thing i have observed that it works fine with One SIM card . 

I waste my money on this Mobile phone . 

I am gone to post my review on all the Social networking site to advise every one . that please do not purchase Samsung Mobile .

Before that i am using Redmi Note4 and i am having very good experience with it . Again i using one of my SIM in my OLD phone and One in Samsung phone 

9 Comments
Galaxy M
yeah bro same issue with me , I have visited the customer centre twice they told me to leave the phone for 1-2 days and they'll a analyze the phone if they face such issues they'll change the board but as I require my phone 24*7 due to online classes I didn't do that. Now using it with single sim. Hoping that Samsung will fix the issue in next update.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve network issue please follow below given steps:-

1. Check network operators and select automatically (Settings> Connections> Mobile Network>Network operator> select automatically > Tap on OK > Registered on network).

2. Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Pringle28
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Yes. Correct. Same issue... Wifi disconnected automatically after 10 minutes. And reconnect again. Samsung m31s
Is09
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Wifi is disconnecting every now and then. M31. Please help.
0 Likes
Bibel
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Same issue here in nepal i had bought m31 few months ago i m being totally irritated with this wifi turning off automatically . Samsung made me upset i did factory reset general management reset nothing is working .
Sarvarbhat
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

I purchased Samsung m31 s mobile phone and it keeps getting disconnected from Wi-Fi I have looked for all the options but I am not found any relevant answer. I did reset network settings but it doesn't work. While using this phone I have to stay very very close my router only then it works while my other phone can connect to the Wi-Fi. 

0 Likes
Hameed44
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Very Bad Customer Service, Worst Service . Same problem But Nothing comming out from Samsung for this issue.
0 Likes
george2v
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Shame samsung us corrupt to take us to buy new so thry sending malicious software to mak it do boycott
0 Likes
george2v
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Gsamsung cust care are nothing torture faces repeated calls do thst you withdraw complaints but those dumb samsung doesn't know this irritat also make peopl to boycott samsung
0 Likes