Vr4u
Beginner Level 2

This is very Bad experience i am having with Samsung . I just purchase it and having the issue with Internet connectivity .

Do every thing suggest for this issue but still having the same problem .

One thing i have observed that it works fine with One SIM card . 

I waste my money on this Mobile phone . 

I am gone to post my review on all the Social networking site to advise every one . that please do not purchase Samsung Mobile .

Before that i am using Redmi Note4 and i am having very good experience with it . Again i using one of my SIM in my OLD phone and One in Samsung phone 

3 Comments
whatchamacallit
Active Level 4
yeah bro same issue with me , I have visited the customer centre twice they told me to leave the phone for 1-2 days and they'll a analyze the phone if they face such issues they'll change the board but as I require my phone 24*7 due to online classes I didn't do that. Now using it with single sim. Hoping that Samsung will fix the issue in next update.
cs-member13
Active Level 10

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve network issue please follow below given steps:-

1. Check network operators and select automatically (Settings> Connections> Mobile Network>Network operator> select automatically > Tap on OK > Registered on network).

2. Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Pringle28
Beginner Level 2
Yes. Correct. Same issue... Wifi disconnected automatically after 10 minutes. And reconnect again. Samsung m31s