Original topic:

New Features after the One UI 2.5 Core update in Galaxy M21

(Topic created on: 11-05-2020 09:57 PM)
Zombie9
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
This new One UI 2.5 Core update for Galaxy M21 comes along with the October 2020 security patch, making M21 the first Galaxy M Series phone to receive the new One UI Core version.

The new features that come with this update include a new version of the Samsung Keyboard majorly that brings things like split keyboard in landscape mode and improves the search function for finding keyboard input languages. Also some other things related to the sticker suggestions.

Other than this the update is in the Messages app that now lets us send SOS location sharing messages every 30 minutes for 24 hours.
Further, the camera functionality has been improved with quality and even more stability updates. (New features came with the previous One UI 2.1 Core update already)
9 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
You need not hide anything in the software info section. It is the same for all.
0 Likes
Zombie9
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
i know. i was trying to emphasise more focus on the main thing that i wanted to show
0 Likes
Shahinmarzia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
🤠
0 Likes
Galaxy M
good
0 Likes
1mdkalam
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
my phone Galaxy on max one ui update nahi mile muje de do na Plasse
0 Likes
1mdkalam
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
hlw sir
0 Likes
epyczen
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Hello. How to change the number of options appearing on top of the keyboard? My keyboard has a lot of options. I want to remove some of them
Like how do I get the layout like you have?

Screenshot_20201105-215505_Google_3626.jpg

0 Likes
Zombie9
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
select the 3 horizontal dots, which is the 8th option in the same row.
then choose whatever icon you don't want by long pressing it and then move it down among the options. this way you can arrange and custom organise the icons as per your choice. choose whatever icon you want in the strip above the keyboard or remove icons from it.
epyczen
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Thank you so much