Original topic:

Network issues in Galaxy M30s

(Topic created on: 08-29-2020 01:33 PM)
AmitKumarSamnani
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
After the July Security patch update, the network issues solved. But from past 10-15 days, I again see this issue. 
Network usually changes from 2 to full point network and vice-versa (causing battery drain) and sometimes it changes to E (2G)

Please Samsung fix this issue 🥺🥺🙏🙏

Like now when I was writing then too network changed to E (2G) and then back to 4G.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
I'm seeing CA in S9 and 4yr old J7 prime with same sim and performance was far good than M30s.. I used to believe its airtel problem but not...
0 Likes
Ashraf144
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
bro hide imei number also
Galaxy M
Thanks for informing. 😃
0 Likes
Tikunwengsu
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Bro it's better to use 3G sim of BSNL
0 Likes
Neo7
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
highfive bro 👉I'm using m30s too and i really really think that this is update issue because I'm facing same issue with voda sim and before 2 months I have 2 bars and net speed was amazing even better than 3 bar LTE which I have now. i guess samsung will do something. send Error to samsung
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Temporary solution which I gave you before too was to lock band 40 it is giving comparably good speed.. But sometimes / frequently getting no service and emergency calls error which didn't happened before july security.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
@Neo7 I tried sending error reports but no use 🤷‍♂️
0 Likes
Hatilipi
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Many friends using m30s facing the same issue.Most of the time sim1 network fluctuating between 4g & E and it is not happening after a specific time period.One dont know when will it fluctuate from 4g to E.
We have written many feedback regarding this but unfortunately they are not fixing it.
Starrer
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
turn off volte calls for sim 2
Galaxy M
If I had to turn off VoLTE for Sim 2 then what is the use of Dual VoLTE Standby?
Secondly, SIM 2 is Jio, if I will turn off VoLTE, then I won't be be able to send or receive calls from SIM 2
0 Likes