Original topic:

Network issue

(Topic created on: 08-12-2020 03:45 PM)
Bvino85
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Iam using Vodafone sim in mobile..this is the fastest 4G network in my area..after starts to use this mobile, iam facing network problem very badly while others getting good network speed in the same network ..i tested my sim with other mobile and internet is very fast in my sim.The problem is not only in mobile data speed,but also in WiFi internet speed..while othe mobile the wifi is getting with full speed.. But my mobile (m31) is not Accessing that much internet speed.. Even I'd reset my phone phone twice..and given factory reset.but no use of it

Take to nearest Samsung service center but no use

Refund my money back

0 Likes
7 Comments
Galaxy M
Try contacting Samsung team by these available options , they will surely response to your problem .
1. You can live chat with Samsung customer support team and inform about them concern.
2. You can write an e mail to - servicehead.in@samsung.com. ( Mention the service centre details, they will help you for sure )
3. Contact in whatsApp no. +91180057267864 timing 9 A.M to 6 P.M 7 days a week they will surely help you .

If you are satisfied with my response.
Please accept as solution by clicking the 3 vertical dots of my comment to help others.
0 Likes
Bvino85
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Thanks for info.. 

Mail send send to service head.. Let's see.. 

0 Likes
Galaxy M
If you are satisfied with my comment then please accept as solution by clicking the 3 vertical dots at my comments to help other users on Samsung Members app.

Thank you .
0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Samsung m21 m31 have issue related network wait for next update may be samsung fixed this issue also send feedback to samsung
0 Likes
Bvino85
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Thanks for response, 

You have any idea when the patch upgrade will be released.. 

0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
brother m30s 8 month suffered network issue finally they fixed july update i requset to you send feedback to samsung so may be next month fixed this issue
0 Likes
Samsung_Support5
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check network operator settings
Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > Network operators > Select automatically > OK > Registered on network.

Note: We recommend to set device network operators as LTE/3G/2G (auto connect) mode.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes