Original topic:

Network issue on M30s and apathetic response from Samsung

(Topic created on: 12-10-2019 10:26 PM)
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy M
Every day I can see 2 or 3 new members posting about network issues on M30s and I'm tired of copy-paste my in-depth posts about this conundrum to them. Recently I ported my network to airtel since it have the best coverage in my area. As expected even in Airtel, I'm facing network issues ⚠️.  if I insert the same sim on other devices I'm getting full strength 4g network. I tried my best to contact and escalate this issue to Samsung and they give you false promises and a list of the corporate charade. Still, now they weren't able to resolve this problem ⚠️  and I'm not sanguine about futures as well.

The Samsung officials on our forum are really thick-skinned; by seeing this much of Heckle from the users and by kept their mouth shut 👌.

These memes are my final arrows in my quiver. 

48 Comments
N0L0VE
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
😂😂😂 RIP SAMSUNG
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
😂😂😂
Nil555
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
🙃😅
Galaxy M
@Vishanavi its not just a problem with m30s only.

As of past 5-6 months from today I am also facing this issue with airtel in my J7pro, same sim has full tower in other company mobile.

Initially I get full tower for the same sim only, can't understand if this is problem of samsung hardware or the problem of Os update( from pie)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
I agree samsung has not solved the problem well played Samsung well played 😂
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
This J7 pro and M30s all having the same Exynos SOC. literally, it **bleep** in every aspect.

M30s having the SOC that is Exynos 9611. There is hardware incapability with Exynos 9611 which may cause potential poor reception on both devices compared to Snapdragon-powered counterparts.

All the snapdragon powered SOC's( 675,710,712) support LTE category-15 with a download speed of 800 Mbps whereas the Exynos has category-12 with a downloading speed of 600 Mbs. This may be the cardinal reason for the low data speed and network issue.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
@Vishanavi i think you are right since each service provider are moving to larger carrier freq and bandwidth to increase speed, improve network quality and reduce call drop, our mobiles lag in reception of these signals because our mobile isn't able to receive these signals fully but partially.
MirzaGhalib
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
same here with jio 😒
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
👍😩