Original topic:

NO RESPONSE WITH CAMERA HOT ISSUES

(Topic created on: 05-29-2020 11:51 PM)
sakir35
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Hello, i bought M31 two days ago from Uttora, Bangladesh. Everything working fine but while camera open. 

Display front camera and back camera sections getting hot. And when i trun 4k video option, then it gets more hot. If i play games there is no hot issue's. That's surprising. 

I reset the app. Sleep the background apps. Optimised also. Its very disappointing that r High range mobile gets this type of problem. 

I bought the mobile for making video but game play is ok but most needed feature camera getting weird behaviour. 

Why should i go service center with my new phone!!! And in this covid situation.  
5 Comments
Galaxy M
Did you try with different camera apps?
0 Likes
sakir35
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
by default bixbay app available but still same issue's. i did not use any other app. coz i needed the 4k video. as Samsung has by default.
0 Likes
sakir35
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
i will use other app.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Check device in Safe Mode.
1. Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears.
2. Press and hold the power off icon.
To exit safe mode just restart your device.

2. Remove third party application
Settings >Apps >Select the third-party application from Apps, Eg. DU Recorder >Uninstall

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
sakir35
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
not solved
0 Likes