Original topic:

My visit to M20 event !!

(Topic created on: 02-04-2019 02:36 PM)
tgko
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
First of all thank you Samsung for inviting me to the event.
And boy oh boy the event was supperrrrrrr fun!

I even made the vlog on the event what happened there and how much fun it was.
Do check it out : https://youtu.be/nc_faM1yDyo

As for the M20 we received from Samsung , here is my review.

Specifications: 6.3-inch full HD+ display, Exynos 7904 octa-core processor, up to 4GB of RAM, up to 64GB storage, 13MP and 5MP rear cameras, 8MP front camera, 5,000mAh battery Price: Rs 10,990 (starting)

With Galaxy M, Samsung has finally gotten the price and specifications balance right. Samsung Galaxy M20 in particular marks the company’s change in approach to the highly competitive budget segment.

b235b219-74d5-4575-8ee4-e7df3195f9e6.jpg

Samsung Galaxy M20 features a big 5,000mAh battery, highest ever on a budget Samsung phone. It also comes with Infinity-V display, Samsung’s own version of notch display. Backed by up to 4GB of RAM and powerful Exynos 7904 octa-core processor, Samsung Galaxy M20 takes on Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro.

Samsung Galaxy M20 comes with a glossy finish on the back. Compared to older J-series and On-series phones, M20 looks quite different, thanks to a smaller waterdrop-like Infinity-V display on the front and newer and trendier colour options.

The phone comes with a 13-megapixel sensor with f/1.9 aperture and 5-megapixel ultra-wide sensor. It has an 8-megapixel selfie-camera with f/2.0 aperture.

Galaxy M20 impresses with its camera quality. Images are rich in details. Unlike a few other Samsung models, images don’t go over the board in terms of saturation. You’ll really like taking macro shots from the phone. It goes without saying the daylight performance of the phone is very impressive. The quality comes very close to Xiaomi’s even more premium Mi A2.
As per I have tested till now.
The phone allows you to capture in ultra-wide mode as well (via the on-screen ultra-wide).

I really liked the Live focus mode that allows you to achieve DSLR-like depth-of-field effect.I don't know why I prefer taking portrait mode shots using M20 where I even have a galaxy s9+ in my pocket.
Unlike several other Android phones in this category, Live Focus doesn’t smudge the edges of the subject or over blurs the background. Selfie enthusiasts will definitely like the Live Focus mode.

Samsung Galaxy M20 doesn’t disappoint when it comes to the performance. With up to 4GB of RAM and in-house Exynos 7904 octa-core chip, Samsung Galaxy M20 handles graphic-intensive games such as PUBG Mobile, Asphalt and Marvel Contest of Champions with ease. Basic tasks such as web browsing, multimedia streaming and surfing social networking platforms run without any problem.

The 5,000mAh battery onboard can easily last over a day even on heavy usage which includes all radios turned on, long sessions of multimedia streaming and web browsing, and gaming. On moderate to light usage, you can probably squeeze up to two days of life from the phone. The phone, however, still runs on the dated Android 8.1 Oreo software which is a big bummer.

Well that was my initial impression after the event up till now.

I will be uploading a serious in depth camera review of M20 and comparing with my galaxy s9+.
So subscribe to the channel for more updates.

Link : https://youtu.be/nc_faM1yDyo
4 Comments
Anonymuss
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
awesome video, keep it up
0 Likes
theKeshavKr
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Bhai nice vlog, mere ko avi pata chala
tgko