Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

My m31 very slow after update of Android 11..!!!

(Topic created on: 05-12-2021 10:34 AM)
Akhil74000
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
#veryslow #m31 #android11

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Itsdebby
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
1. Turn off your device Connect your device to the PC via USB (not to the charger) 

2. Wait until the message that the device is being charged appears. (This is important)

3. Press and hold down the volume up and then power buttons and hold them until the device turns on.

4. Recovery menu should appear from there select "Wipe cache partition" (you can navigate using volume up/down buttons and confirm with a power button).

If my answer helped you click on 3 dots to accept solution so that it cam help other users too

View solution in context

3 Comments
Itsdebby
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Wipe cache partition
My device is working smoothly
Akhil74000
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
How to wipe cache..?
Solution
Itsdebby
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
1. Turn off your device Connect your device to the PC via USB (not to the charger) 

2. Wait until the message that the device is being charged appears. (This is important)

3. Press and hold down the volume up and then power buttons and hold them until the device turns on.

4. Recovery menu should appear from there select "Wipe cache partition" (you can navigate using volume up/down buttons and confirm with a power button).

If my answer helped you click on 3 dots to accept solution so that it cam help other users too