Original topic:

My galaxy m21 restarting automatically

(Topic created on: 05-26-2021 04:28 PM)
sree55
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
My phone is working without any problem.yesterday all of a sudden the phone freezed and i cant do anything on it. Then it starts to restart the phone,i think after the restart the phone will be okay...but after 20 seconds it again restarts. I read a lot of complaints regarding the same issue with many m30 users. After the latest security patch update several users feeling the same problem. Samsung please help us to get rid of this problem. It really hurts when a phone that i bought with my hard earned money perform like this
16 Comments
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
sree55
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

How can i sent a error log with a phone that can't use continuously for 2 minutes?it restarts every time.. please understand 

0 Likes
krishore
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy M
Me too facing the same problem bro
There is one month more for warranty completion
0 Likes
sree55
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Is it repaired bro?

0 Likes
krishore
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy M
No bro
Now it's lockdown going know so that showroom is in close.
0 Likes
sree55
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Here also facing the same issue. when i contacted the samsung support, they told me that there is a 14 day warranty extension available after the lockdown. I think it will help us

0 Likes
sree55
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I repaired my phone under warranty...if the warranty expired they will ask for 7000rs
0 Likes