Original topic:

My first samsung experience

(Topic created on: 03-21-2021 09:52 PM)
Gana268
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
 I used 3 gb redmi note3 mobile and 4gb honor 8x  mobile but with 6 gb combined with powerful processor samsung works pathetic and  buggy ui, even miui and emui beta versions are lot better than ONEUI stable version...unable to provide basic features for calling poor signal reception after update its even getting worse  ( no CA) at 20k price I don't know until I bought M51 how worthless samsung Is. Am not a fan of exynos processors only bcz of sd processor I bought M51 but now I regret bcz. 

Unable to play my fav asphalt game as lag free as I played in my old redmi note 3 and honor 8x instead of having a powerful processor..

Before I don't bother about 60 hz 90 hz or some other **bleep** but after buying samsung I came to know that how slow the 60hz displays are bcz of laggy ui 

I don't like the only solution for all software problems factory reset bcz I never do that with my old devices in their use except for update to beta versions.

With in 4 months M51 at 20 k price facing lot of issues that I never experience with cheap and best Chinese mobiles 

I try to avoid made in China mobiles and choose Samsung with sd processor but its my wrong for choosing Samsung 

Those who suggest go with higher end mobiles 22 k is high amount for me and there are lot of far better options at that price 😏😁

Am waiting for next big billion sales to ex hange this crapy mobile

Am happy for m51 with this bcz after this am able to know more about this brand and cancelled Samsung Ac order and ordered voltas ac 🤔😅

Verdict :- never ever buy Samsung mobiles especially M series 

14 Comments
Monu124
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
you are right
0 Likes
Galaxy M
u comparing Samsung AC with local AC . lol😂
Galaxy M
yes bro I agree but in SAMSUNG UI facing lots of bugs,lag after & before updates. in price 22k lots of features is missing. low price mobile companies providing CA but Samsung?
0 Likes
Galaxy M
you must use smart switch for big updates
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I'm big fan of Motorola
recently I have used Motorola one power best mobile no bugs & lag every month security updates will given without any delays . 1st time I choose the Samsung I'm very disappointed anyway we paid the amount than must we use & enjoy that's it.
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
samsung will solve the lag issues and all in next update
it's common to have lag after major ui android update...

Somehow and not facing any degrade in performance ...
my m51 has got even better in performance..but I'm facing battery drain issue

SAMUSNG will make it right in next update...

but for CA God knows whether we will get or not
0 Likes
Gana268
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
After update am facing lot of issues regarding network even without ca oneui 2.5 is far better calling is basic feature for mobile if that is not working properly what is the need of mobilr
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
bro actually I don't have any such network related issue till now....

my only problem is the battery draining and also that camera performance
both have became so poor after the update
0 Likes
Gana268
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I don't have battery issue 😅 I already shared In my previous post it's good but app freez mainly calling app and network issues for me
0 Likes