Original topic:

My experience with Samsung customer service.

(Topic created on: 12-10-2020 03:38 PM)
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
Hi guys, Anik this side, and I am willing to share my experience with a Samsung service center in Barrkackpore, Kolkata. Let's start.

On 5th of December, Saturday, my phone started misbehaving in an annoying manner, where both the SIM and Micro SD card would get randomly disconnected. So, I did a factory reset and the problem was still there. So, I decided to visit a service center. I visited on the next Friday in the morning. The center was fairly empty with only 3 more people. We were greeted into the center with a spray of sanitizer and a thermal gun. Then, the floor manager took our phones one by one and sanitized them using Samsung's own UV sterilizer. Then, a worker came to us and asked about our issues, and then came my turn. I told about the issue and the service personnel reflashed the firmware and told me to keep a check on my device. I came back home and found out that the issue was still persistent. So I visited again (the service center was 12 kms from my house). This time, I had to wait longer because there was a fairly large amount of people in queue. 

This time, the service personnel asked me to submit my device, and made a service ticket for my device. The man opened up my phone and told that the issue was with the motherboard and that it needed replacement. So, they ordered a motherboard for this specific model and told me that they will call once the device was repaired. I got a call from the service center on Monday morning asking me to pick up my device. So, I went to pick my device and indeed it was ready. So, I gave my ticket, took my device, signed and came back home. This time, my device is working flawlessly.

So, to sum it up, my experience was indeed good except the fact that I had to wait for a long time because of less service staff. But in the end, my device is working as new, and honestly, that is all that matters. 

So, my experience was fairly good!
39 Comments
Apal
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Correct! Samsung Servicing is great, I also reflashed my J7 2016 in Barrackpore Service Center in previous year, and it is working good.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
The one in Lalkuthi? Or on Kalyani highway?
0 Likes
Apal
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Lalkuthi
AGalaxyuser
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M
They changed the motherboard because it is under warranty if its out of warranty then they charge for it.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Yeah, I know that. That is how warranty works.
0 Likes
AGalaxyuser
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M
yes you are right
Galaxy M
SAMSUNG SERVICING IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN OTHER COMPANIES. WHEREAS CHINNESE COMPANIES LIKE XIAOMI, VIVO, OPPO, ETC PROVIDES WORST CUSTOMER CARE AND SERVICE. THAT'S WHY SAMSUNG IS A TRUSTED COMPANY ALL OVER THE WORLD!😀.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M

and most feature removal company as well 

Galaxy M
HMM.... YES.... I'M ALSO MISSING FEATURES LIKE IRIS SCANNER AND HEAT BEAT SENSOR.. I HOPE SAMSUNG WILL RE-IMPLEMENTED IT. 😓