Original topic:

My device M42 5G vibration is not working

(Topic created on: 03-21-2023 03:06 PM)
khananis
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Samsung galaxy M42 5G vibration is not working after update latest software please provide new software update to fix the all bugs in my device 
6 Comments
Galaxy M
Go visit Samsung care nearby you. Replace **bleep** and your problem.

If you find my advice helpful. You can click on 3 dots near my comment and accept it as a solution to help others. This mean a lot to me. Thank you😊
0 Likes
khananis
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Provide new software update in Samsung galaxy m42 5g fix the bugs issue in vibration alert
0 Likes
Deshpandeji
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
This issue is fixed for me now... Finally 😁
0 Likes
arundevkr
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
How bro
0 Likes
Dianahemes
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

Open up Settings on your Android and navigate to Sound and vibration > Vibration intensity. 2. Use the sliders to increase vibration intensity for Incoming calls, Notifications, and Touch interaction.

Regards,

Diana

0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

1. Menu>apps>settings>sound and vibration>vibration pattern>choose the vibration pattern of your choice.

2. Swipe up the home screen>settings>tap sound and vibration>tap "vibration feedback" to enable it or disable it.
Note: When the switch turns blue it means the vibration feedback feature has been enabled.

3. Kindly perform the interactive check of vibration in the Samsung Member Application (Samsung member app>>Get help>>Interactive checks>>Vibration).

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes