Original topic:

My WiFi connection slows down when I connect to any Bluetooth audio device.

(Topic created on: 06-22-2021 10:51 PM)
abhi1931
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
I own Samsung Galaxy M21 with all latest updates installed till date. 

Facing an issue where my WiFi connection slows down when i connect to any Bluetooth audio device. Tried and tested everything and came to conclusion that this issue is device specific.

I have another Samsung smartphone (M01) and i did not find any such issue on it. 

Did network reset quite a few times on both sim and after each reset it kinda worked Fine for few hours. After that same issue starts to happen.

Is it a software bug or my smartphone has some quality issues? 

Is anyone facing same problem?

5 Comments
Diya22
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
That happens with all devices. Even with iPhone. Wifi, Bluetooth and hotspot are connected to the same chip so their speed distributes.
Plzz accept as solution.
abhi1931
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
Hi Diya

I have many other android devices too. Never faced such issues in all those devices. It significantly reduces my connection speed to the extent where my YouTube videos starts to buffer, hotstar switches to trash video quality while streaming live. That too on 100MB/sec WiFi connection.
Diya22
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
But it happened with me all time😅😅
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Mango
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Samsung has to take action on this
0 Likes