Original topic:

My Samsung M30 mobile has been gone due to MotherBoard issue

(Topic created on: 01-30-2021 11:31 PM)
santhoshramuk777
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

My Samsung M30 mobile has been gone due to Motherboard gone with no reason/root cause and customer care centre asking for nearly 8k to replace as the warranty covers for  1 year where as it is purchased around 18 months before (online). Also, they said there can be many reasons for this issue and not able to predict/find. I'm always using Samsung charger only, will update whenever OTA came and no physical damage/hit occurred still but today morning, the mobile is dead. I'm wondering, how come it is gone, though I'm handling and keeping safe. Also, can see few people facing same kind of issue.

Regarding Update: It seems we need to update via smart switch or odin or visit your nearest service centre to update instead of updating via Wi-Fi/mobile data. In such case, please send a notification to reach customer care centre to update, instead of rolling out via OTA, since most of the people will not be aware of it.

My Mobile is worked awesome till yesterday without any issues, also i never missed updates and install whenever I receive notification.

My only request, as latest update/updating method might be causing the issue, please address rest of the users about the update issue. So that they can plan for any alternative before losing their mobile/money, Thanks.

2 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
It is an electronic device and can have issues at any point in its lifespan. And I don't think its because of updates.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes