Original topic:

My Experience With Exynos Processor And One UI

(Topic created on: 05-07-2021 05:24 AM)
Ganesh6401
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
I Bought Galaxy M21 On May 21,2020(Almost 1 Year) And My Experience Was Average...
**.What I Love In This Phone:Display,Back Camera(At Daylight),One UI,Light Weight Body,Battery Life
**.What I Dont Like In This Phone:"....Exynos 9611"....,Selfie Camera,Back Camera In Low Light,UI Lags,Slow Charging(Almost 2:45 Min),No Google Camera Support Due To Exynos
**Summary:After The Latest April Update(Installed Using Smart Switch) My Phone Is Lagging In UI And Opening Apps And There Are So Many Frame Drops In Games And This Is Due To Throttling Of The Proccessor Which Is Heating So Much..I Reset My Phone And I Did Wipe Cache Partition But Of No Use..😔😔..My Phone Is Heating So Much Even Under Fan And In 10 Min One UI Is Lagging A Lot.
*****Please Samsung Give Atleast Snapdragon 6 Series Powered Phone Under 15000 Your Exynos 9611 Is Really Bad Chip And It Is Lagging And Heating In 6 Months Only*****
My 2 Year Old MI Note 7 Pro With Snapdragon 675 Is Performing Much Better With Heavy MIUI Skin Than My M21 And There Is No Heating In That Phone...I Love Samsung As A Brand But Thier Exynos Chips Making Me Cry.
If Anyone Using M21 Please Tell Your Experience.Thank You
7 Comments
khaled1709
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Huh.... Poor and Hungry samsung user. May God broaden your brain
0 Likes
Ganesh6401
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
May God Tune Your Brain So It Will Work Properly
anonymous540
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I am using M21 since the last 2 months. I do notice very rare UI stutters , but most of the time, it runs snappy. I did notice heating after using the camera for just a few minutes and after playing heavy games for 30 minutes. But in normal day to day activities, it never heated up. But then again, mine is a pretty new one, so it may not be showing it's TRUE colors yet😁
Ganesh6401
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Yes My Device Was Also Running Smooth Until Last Update But After April Update Phone Is Heating Slightly And Causing The UI Lags And Sttutters
0 Likes
Galaxy M
same problem . I have 6/128 varient.
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Franeck
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I have used my M21 for a full year right now as my main device.

I have experienced some more lags (however, my phone can be considered overloaded with many apps, 18k photos and 200 tabs opened in Chrome) but the phone is not heating excessively. The reason behind this might be that I am using battery saving mode and I live in the UK so the weather is not too hot but on the other hand it has been same all the time since the phone purchase and I am really happy with the phone being cool (all my previous phones were overheating from using or charging, M21 is cool all the time as far as I am not exposing it to the direct sun :P). The battery looks also fine with no noticeable decrease in capacity (which is great, especially comparing to LG G6 I used to have before).
As for the updates - I always hesitate to install them for the exact reasons that you have mentioned.