Original topic:

Multiple Changing Lockscreen Wallpapers

(Topic created on: 02-18-2021 11:05 AM)
Pixelography
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Hello everyone, Android has started rolling out the phone updates for the latest Android 11. The new update has various cool features as compared to the previous Android Version. Here, in this video, I'm sharing with you a cool feature where you can select multiple lockscreen wallpapers so that you are not bored with watching that only one wallpaper "again and again". If you like this video, please share it among your friends and let them know about this cool feature. Also, if you want the images I've used here, then you can download those images from the link available in my bio. If you love the images, then please share it in your stories and don't forget to tag @pixelo_graphy and use #nakulkotwal Video created and edited on my Samsung Galaxy M31 @samsungindia @samsungmobile @samsungm31 using 
FilmoraGo editing app. @filmora_editor #MadeWithaFilmora #FilmoraGo #Android #Android11 #Wallpapers #LockScreen #google #samsung #samsungindia #samsunggalaxy #m31 #galaxym31 #photography #poi #update #feature #latest #version #best 

3 Comments
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Nice
Pixelography
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Thank you.
0 Likes
Nikhilrasuri
Active Level 5