Original topic:

Mother board failure

(Topic created on: 08-24-2022 07:30 PM)
Members_3jYvuBp
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Hello!

I purchased Samsung Galaxy phone m30s on October 2019. I was getting trouble of this phone. It was restarting automatically and today there was much trouble with the device. It didn't restart for 30-40 min. I was unable to do my work due to this issue. The phone has freezed and unable to perform any activity thereby got shut down. After it couldn't restart properly. Once it restart and automatically screen turns off thereby it restarts again and again. I have enquired about this problem at samsung service center they have told me that there must be a replacement of motherboard in your phone it got damaged due to a software update recently. It costs rupees 9000. Such a huge amount for the replacement. I am regret about Samsung Service they only had notified to update software and didn't mention about the risk what we would face and saying to replace motherboard at our own risk. Please try to resolve this problem otherwise I would file a case on the basis of consumer rights. Respond quickly and try to resolve it 

11 Comments
ramendra219
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Samsung nahi sudhrega
shantanuyadav
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I too facing the same issue in my samsung f22
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Please join this campaign to help users get justice who are facing auto restart and display issues:-

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Tech-Talk/Important-Join-the-campaign-to-help-users-who-are-faci...
saqiafghan
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
How to complain at bigger level
0 Likes
SWARTZ
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

if you make complain in samsung Ceo Team they provide 25% discount on motherboard cost

i also have same problem but i said to samsung take this 25% back , give me in writing about future update has no issue if problem repeat samsung provide new smartphone.

But they cant give me any resolution , that's why i m create samsung Software team failure campaign 

0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Ask question

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
xawwnee
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

When a device reboots randomly then how it is possible to open an app? 😂🤣

xawwnee
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

For out of warranty case, they will only provide some discount on repair cost (replacement of motherboard) but for discounted repair there will be no warranty. Every service center is saying the same motherboard issue for all M-series handsets with Exynos 9610 and Exynos 9611, but Samsung official is sitting relax and busy counting the money earned from repair costs from lakhs of targeted users.

Join the campaign to raise your voice and get the justice for defective handsets - https://galaxy-m-series.blogspot.com/2022/08/join-campaign-on-twitter-to-get-justice-for-defective-g...

0 Likes
Galaxy M
Don't buy Samsung phone, it creates problems through updates and heavy charges through service centers
0 Likes