Original topic:

Mother Board issue

(Topic created on: 12-04-2020 10:43 PM)
S3CreationZ
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M

I m using SM M30s smartphone , It got Some issue i go to the Authorised service center and they tell its a Mother Board issue ,its been Almost one month gone till Im not get my phone back , the staffs tell still its shows only pending and I have my Warrenty till january 2021

0 Likes
8 Comments
Galaxy M
probably you will get a coupon with an equal amount of you phone or your phone will be fixed for free since its within one year
coz motherboard issues normally they say can't be fixed
you visited the SC within warranty time so chill
S3CreationZ
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
Thank you but finally I repair my phone in Authorized Samsung service center with free of cost
KritikVarma
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
what problems you faced before you went to service center. like it was restarting after every few mins ?
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
the good thing is your mobile under warranty, so don't worry they repaired if repairable if not then replace
escalated009
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
please try contacting with Samsung's HQ via mail or chat.
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly contact us through given channel 1800 40 SAMSUNG (7267864) or 1800 5 SAMSUNG (7267864) or email us at support.india@samsung.com

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes