Original topic:

More information on reboot issue of phones after update/upgrade

(Topic created on: 10-13-2020 02:18 PM)
smurtys
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Hi, last month my phone was unexpectedly rebooting again and again, I tried everything to fix it rebooting, safe mode, cleaning cache partition in the end I also performed a hard reset but nothing seem to work. Finally I decided to visit Samsung customer care centre of my city only to find out that there was a malfunction of the motherboard and it was broken in some way, in my phone due to the latest upgrade/update that I did in the month of July. I was shocked to hear that news because my phone was almost on the brink of warranty expiration but luckily there were just seven days left before the expiration. It is such a bummer for the customers, that a company like Samsung they are doing such things just to annoy the customers and providing terrible quality products. They took exactly 10 days to repair the phone and it is now working fine so,
The bottom line is that you have to take your phone to the customer care centre for replacement of the motherboard.
It would be much terrible experience for the people who have past their phones warranty and then they are facing this issue because some people are saying they are facing this issue with as early as within 2 to 3 months of purchasing.
1 Comment
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
luckily your device is in warranty.
but i suggest you to use smartswitch pc next time for glitch free experience.
0 Likes