Original topic:

Mobile not booting after android 10 update

(Topic created on: 04-07-2020 10:34 AM)
B_hendre
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

Hi,

I have Galaxy M30 S mobile. I updated the software with the auto update link. After installation the mobile not booting and only Samsung logo displaying on the screen.

Can any one help me to resolve this issue?

As Its Lock down everywhere in India I cant show it to service center.

Thanks,

14 Comments
Devaraj
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
do hard reset by pressing powerkey+volume up key for more than 7 seconds, it will go recovery mode, then select factory reset by pressing and selecting using power key.
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
follow this process.
0 Likes
Devaraj
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
don't do odin and all...if u dont want data, please do hard reset.
if u do Odin flash your hardware will get issue and phone warranty will be void
0 Likes
B_hendre
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

I tried it many time to hard reset but the mobile start rebooting no recovery mode screen is coming

0 Likes
Devaraj
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
@B_hendre- press 3 keys at a time, first press and hold volume down key+pwr key, mobile will restart with a vibration, if vibration sensed/ screen goes off remove your hand from volume down key and press volume up key, it will go to recovery mode.
0 Likes
B_hendre
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

hi devraj

Thanks for support but I m not able to get my cell to recovery mode 

i followed all the steps given by you

in first step when i press 3 buttons simultaneously the cell went off not starting 

i tried with the dn key and pwr button it rebooted after vibration i released dn button and pressed up button but even though i m not able to get rid off it

please help

0 Likes
Devaraj
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
hi, can you tell me whether mobile is switching ON or it is in off mode when you try.if low battery please charge it first
0 Likes
B_hendre
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

hi

Mobile is getting switched OFF after pressing dn and pwr button 

and stating with a vibration 

after that i m releasing the dn button and pressing up button along with pwr button

then it is gving long vibration than previous one and samsung logo is displaying

0 Likes
B_hendre
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

battery is about 56%

0 Likes