Original topic:

Massive Heating Issue on Samsung M30s

(Topic created on: 10-22-2019 12:29 PM)
satyamnigam
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

I purchased a M30s mobile phone from Amazon from seller STPL Exclusive Online. Got the phone on 5th Oct, the phone started giving a lot of heat at the top end of mobile. Complained to Amazon on 10th, they agreed for replacement, and got the replaced product on 21st Oct. But unfortunately, this piece heats up just like the old one.

This is my 3rd Samsung mobile in a row. The performance of the last 2 was perhaps not up to scratch but they did not use to give these problems. Purchased this one going against the popular opinion of friends & family & now I am left red faced. Doing absolutely nothing different with this phone from the last phones, same apps same usage. What am I suppose to do?

5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
is this your second replacement of M30s or 3rd?
0 Likes
satyamnigam
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

No the 1st replacement. The 1st device I got was heating returned it, got this new device yesterday but it is still the same.

It is heating even though I have not been fully brought back all my apps. I have very little stuff on my mobile. I dont use this mobile heavy or anything. No games. Screen on time would be probably average of 2 to 3 hours a day (at most). On call the heating is such that it becomes very uncomforting to hold the mobile against my ear.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
You received an email of replacement from samsung?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Go to service centre tell them i need a refund or else they will pursuade you to go for some higher end phone. btw how much did you pay for M30s?
0 Likes
satyamnigam
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

No, the replacement was done by Amazon.

The cost was Rs 17000, taking all discount I got it for around 15k.

Going to customer service will, I am sure, not solve the issue. They will keep the mobile for a few days and then tell me either that everything is alright or that they have fixed the issue. Also it will take a lot of time. But then that is the last resort I will have to do. Hoping some other solution would be had before that.

0 Likes