Original topic:

Major deal breaker for m51

(Topic created on: 06-07-2021 12:23 PM)
SomeshBohidar
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
I own a samsung m51 device ..quite happy with it. Gorgeous display above average performance decent camera awesome battery life and good one ui so called core experience..it has been 5 months since my usage..today I opened my back cover to clean the phone and found a lot of smudges and scratches.. I became very much disappointed about its build quality..before the purchase I was aware that it offers a not so great build quality but it is lot more worse than I assumed..I don't know why samaung can't produce a overall good phone..the build quality has just ruined the overall experience of the mobile without case its looking like one year older device.
11 Comments
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Although the quality could have been better but if they improved the quality or made the back panel thick, the phone would have become more bulky, as it was the first phone with 7000mah battery
They improved the back panel quality in F62
I would recommend you to get a film applied on the back as soon as possible to avoid more scratches, I have applied it on all my phones in home with glossy polycarbonate back when I purchased them, it helps a lot
SomeshBohidar
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
It makes device to heat more bro that's why I haven't applied it yet
0 Likes
Invincible7
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Use skin it will be so good after that
0 Likes
SomeshBohidar
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I use the spigen rugged case. How can I use a skin bro
0 Likes
Invincible7
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Oh ok
0 Likes
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Same case for me

Atleast they could have provide a good quality plastic
SomeshBohidar
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Shall we ask a Ota update to fix the issue😅😅
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
🤣🤣🤣
Shank_Sar
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Yes, you can ask for OTA to fix it and I am sure that Scamsung customer care will give you assurance that they will fix it just like they are assuring as of CA.