Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Call recording option not available M53 🙄
3 Comments
__Dineth__
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
It may be because your device is from a region where call recording feature is unavailable. (Samsung default call recording feature is only available in some countries including Sri Lanka so if your device is from a another country you will have to change CSC code in your device to a supported countries CSC code like SLK which is Sri Lanka's CSC code.

Changing CSC code might cause warranty issues and might hinder in receiving updates since it is like rooting the device. If you are to use a third party tool for changing the CSC code then it might cause software issues ( like making the device software unofficial ) since we're not sure if it changes the code only or updates the software.

In my opinion changing CSC code is not recommend, if what you need is the default call recording feature to be enabled, it is best to use a third party app like Call Recorder app in Play Store.

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting it as a solution. It helps me. Thank you!
thinir
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
I changed my csc. There is no issue with updates so far. I'm not sure about the warranty, though. I have 6.1 with kernel 19th March 2024 version
S23U
__Dineth__
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Then I assume it's okay

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting it as a solution. It helps me. Thank you!