Original topic:

M53 - Bluetooth issue post Android 13 update

(Topic created on: 01-01-2023 08:47 PM)
Veer_2023
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

This is very frustrating, Bluetooth keeps disconnecting from Audio intermittently.  Have tried all solution - reset app preference, network set and all. Basically whatever solution is already provided on other similar posts and none of them have fixed this issue. 

Kindly provide a fix for this, also I don't see anywhere if Samsung has acknowledged the issue, please do provide the details if I have missed it and if such process really doesn't exists then kindly create a page for the same and provide regular updates.

Shocking part is that looks like many devices have been affected with this issue and it has been almost more than a month now and still there is no fix provided. How many days you guys will be in festive mode... come back and provide fix asap.

I wish we could take some action legally in such instances because this is not what a customer expects when he buys a product from such a reputed brand.

Kindly fix the bug.  

24 Comments
Meow0_0
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
I'm facing the same issue.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
I am facing poor wifi and cellular network also alongwith bluetooth bug, it seems there network related software has bugs or either ui5 is not optimised with nic.
VJpruthvi
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I'm also facing same issue even visited service centre they told me to replace motherboard, it found illogical waiting for update to fix this issue
Meow0_0
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Replace mother board?! Lol, they must be kidding.
Veer_2023
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

This is just nonsense, this raises doubt whether they are really aware of the issue.. so if we go by there words then Android 13 was released to just create issue in motherboard, not only your phone but for many other users and then they can earn money indirectly....

Then I think they should give us a new mobile as a replacement with Android 13 pre installed and no bugs in it. 

Where are you Samsung, these service center guy will definitely bring down the brand value by giving such solutions. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
All m53 users who have their phones under warranttee just go to service center and replace motherboard this is the only way that samsung will understand there is seriously some issue in all m53 otherwise no one will listen to us.
jarvis44
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
All Samsung m53 user sent bluetooth error report in Samsung member app.
Galaxy M
My M53 5G also has same issue 😕
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
0 Likes