Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy M

16 Comments
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Yeah bro
Some people doesn't understand us and this issue ..
They are blindly believing on samsung ..
Being a samsung fan is good ..
And iam also a samsung fan but that doesn't mean to support them on whatever things they do ..
If samsung do good things I will appreciate and If it wrng I will tell my opinion about it ..
potatoess
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
U r here to give t.i.t for tat answer? Don't reply if your answer is not going to help.
U are saying that Samsung people are saints? You will believe anything bs they will say? I have also asked them. First they say that my device supports CA. They will try to bring it soon by ota update. After 1 week they say my device does not have antenna for CA. After some days again, they say I should wait for ota update.
Do you believe this bs? You are saying that I should believe it?
potatoess
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
"that if they can implement CA then they will do so without people's feedback"

This statement by you proves how much common sense you have.
Secondly, if they can't implement CA, why did they reply that m51 supports it they will bring it in next ota update? Go ask Samsung

Have you ever heard of cost-cutting? In case of Samsung, this cost cutting is unfair for a 24k phone (m51). CA is a basic feature. It is must in a 20k phone. M51 was launched at 24k for 6 gb and 27k for 8gb without a basic feature like CA. 730g is capable for CA that's why m51 users are requesting
trep
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
So CA is possible on M31 (9611 processor)
Am I right?
Pls reply.Screenshot_20211012-060238_Gallery_13134.jpg
0 Likes
trep
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
So M31 is a device that lacks in hardware that process CA.

Thanks for information.🙂
0 Likes
potatoess
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
We are not talking about any M/F series phones. We are talking about M51. Other M/F series phones like M21, m31, f41, are priced about 16-17k. But M51 had 25k price when launched. Even today it is 21k. Price is the key here. In a 25k phone, CA is a must. As Edwin said, even 12k phones have CA. Even 4 year old phones have CA. M42 which has less price than M51 has CA enabled.

I am also a fan of Samsung. But Samsung is doing discrimination. If you support it, then fine. But I don't support it. They had not even provided Secure folder to M51. They provided it in an update because of our constant feedbacks. Like CA, Secure folder is also a feature which depends on hardware (knox security). But Samsung had disabled it at launch. We are requesting for CA because we deserve it in a 25k phone. If you support Samsung's discrimination policy, good for you.
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
No they won't do it earlier with the launch eventhough the phone has all hardware for it because it may make mseries and Aseries no more difference..
We can understand it but what about CA not even on a 25k phone just for the series discrimination ..

Samsung always tries to promote Aseries by discriminating mseries..
0 Likes