Original topic:

M51 wifi issues

(Topic created on: 10-05-2021 01:23 AM)
m51liteuser
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Recently I updated my m51 to sep 21 update.i noticed my wifi network is not able to connect automatically, taking longer time to access the wifi network. It's showing wifi internet has no internet.i have to turn off and turn on the wifi to connect with my wifi network.m51 performance has gone down. I Could notice lags while opening apps while using Wifi which is totally strange. I request samsung to fix wifi issues on next update.
3 Comments
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Yeah many are reporting issues after September update ..
Even I have issues with navigation gesture ..
The performance is not degraded a little bit is degraded for sure ..
But the overall stability of performance is increased as I have tested cpu Throttling before and after updates and found.
Before update it throttled so badly even it came to 60s% throttled ..
But after September updates no Throttling was detected...

Don't know about ur wifi issue just restart ur phone or go to safe mode and try again ..
No change then sent error report to samsung ..
Hope on next updates these bugs and issues will be solved as we didn't get oneui3.1.1 updates till now ..
Most of other midrange phones got it except us
kosika
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Charging time is increased for me after the update
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Reset Network Settings: Go to apps screen >Settings >General Management >Reset >Reset Network Setting.  

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.  

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes