Original topic:

M51 security update with annoying apps

(Topic created on: 02-23-2021 09:00 AM)
Gana268
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
Why am I getting these apps after every update, I don't give permission for auto install pop-up after update but these apps appearing on screen... I need to uninstall again 😔😤😡
I don't give permission to iron source to install and recommend apps for me but still I got apps installed I have this issue after every update I got this notification after click on that notification permission page appears and leads to some apps after click on continue.. 

11 Comments
rufus1804
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
me too bro
0 Likes
Galaxy M

It's called as Blotwares

0 Likes
Gana268
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I know it's blotware. But is it related to iron source that I don't give permission to Install app? If those are with security update it's OK but if it's related to iron source how they install app with out permission
ShanimSingh
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
samsung has full rights to control your mobile phone without your permission..🙂🙂
0 Likes
Neel1202
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Same happens with me on my A71 after the security update
0 Likes
karandriems
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
even i also found this after update of A51. this short video app is getting downloaded automatically.
only 1 option is better uninstall that kind of apps from the device.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
once check these settings

1) first open galaxy store>settings >disable marketing choice

2) set "never" to auto update app

3) go to customisation service >disable galaxy store from there

and whenever you update galaxy store or reset your device, and after that if you open Galaxy store you will get the option as i attached image, so untick all in recommendation and untick for marketing choice

20201103_170432_63660.jpg

20201103_170405_63659.jpg

bhola69
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
disable app cloud bloatware app
0 Likes
Shank_Sar
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Not only disable, just uninstall it using adb command. Na rahega bans na bajega bansuri.
0 Likes