Original topic:

M51 laggy animations

(Topic created on: 09-25-2021 11:56 PM)
hari120
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
I think after the last august update m51 UI animations became laggy most of the time. I tried factory reset but no change. Does anybody feeling the same? Lots of lags while using gesture navigation and multitasking. It was lot smoother before. 

18 Comments
Aswin10
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
According to the benchmarks it is better for not installing this junk
0 Likes
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Benchmark doesn't tell all things...in reality Software plays the main role here...I have M21 which has more score than A51 with same 9611...but A51 us far more smooth and fast compared to M21...so, you have to use this..this app optimize all the apps with your latest software of yoir device...that's why it is recommended...there is an another option....but you have to go in repair mode and do repair aops for the same...which is much more difficult after Android 11 due to secuirity reason
0 Likes
Aswin10
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
The real reason I told you not to use is using supplementary cache like files they Imitate showing a better performance.But in reality only the Samsung game plugin improve performance in reality rather than the game launcher by samsung. Also game optimisation software is not that great as advertised.overclocking (not recommended) can also improve performance.
0 Likes
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Okk...I respect your beliefs...you can satisfy with your game plugins..but you haven't use Galaxy App booster till now...that's why you are telling it "supplementary cache" and it doesn't tell about device improvements....after use it, you will see that all the apps are optimized...but after use it, you can see that all system level animations and apps opening is smooth....you should post your opinion only after you use it....worldwide Galaxy users use it...they noticed tha result and satisfied including me
0 Likes
Aswin10
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I am a regular user of game booster thou 😅
0 Likes
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Game booster only optimizes Performance during Games not the whole system...Galaxy App booster do the last one...in that post the writer is suffering from Lag issue while navigating and multitasking...Galaxy app booster is the solution of that...not Game booster
0 Likes
Aswin10
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Both these apps work on the same principle android runtime uses AOT and JIT to schedule the task rather than boosting it allocates resources with an algorithm
Ps supplementary cache is the thing that is the so called device improvement
0 Likes
Aswin10
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Go to developer settings(click build number from about settings 7-8 times then go back to settings to unhide these secret settings) and make windows, transitionn and animator Duration scale to 0.5 it makes your system a lot smoother virtually

Mark this as a solution if it helps
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check after rebooting your device.   

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.  

Warm Regards,   
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes