Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

M51 issue !!! Help!

(Topic created on: 07-21-2021 10:11 AM)
Ammār
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Today morning my phone was not fast charging and now it is continuously charging and discharging ... i don't know the issue pls help

See the video and pls help
18 Comments
potatoess
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
your charging cable is damaged? if it is not damaged, then it should be a software glitch if phone is not fast charging.
you can try two things :
1. Drain battery to 0% and charge phone to 100 without switching phone on.
2. If first step does not solve the problem then you can reset the phone.

Brother in my opinion if you have not done yesterday's update and your phone was fast charging till yesterday, then you have no need to worry. It is software glitch I think. If you reset your phone it should solve the problem. But I know reset is lengthy process so you should do 1st step before resetting phone
0 Likes
Ammār
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Ok bro i will surely try it ...
Thank you❤
0 Likes
Galaxy M
The port cable might have issue.
0 Likes
Ammār
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Ok
Chaman17
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Hmm, I think there is a problem with the charging port of your device, or the charger itself. When you're touching the cable, it shows as charging momentarily. Most probably the charging pins have been tampered or the port is dirty.
Try cleaning the port with a toothpick or a brush with very small amounts of rubbing alcohol and let it dry.
0 Likes
Ammār
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Ok
0 Likes
dp52
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Same happening with my samsung f62 when i plung in the charger it shows cable charging instead of super fast charging and when it shows super fast charging after some time it disconnect the charging
rufus1804
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I had the same issue , the actual thing is that the prblm is with the phone . I yook it to service centre they told me that then charging ribbon which connects mobo to battery was loose , so they replaced my whole phone's mobo without even asking a penny since my phone was on warranty
0 Likes
pranjal9877
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Your usb can be defected
0 Likes