Original topic:

M51 heating

(Topic created on: 02-28-2021 06:03 PM)
Blaze04
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
The phone is heating up excessively and that is really annoying and it's like a damn pan after the Feb2021 update, all the time!
5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Avoid direct sunlight to your phone.

Avoid turning your screen brightness up. 

Turn your phone to airplane mode

Turn off unused apps on your phone.

Take your case off. 

Keep your applications up-to-date

Separate your phone from your other tech. 

Trim unneeded apps. If your phone continues to overheat, you might want to consider the number of unnecessary items on your phone that can add to its workload — like ringtones, games, backgrounds, or apps that you never use.

Fan your phone, or blow on it. It may sound silly, but fanning your phone or blowing on it can help. Just as fanning keeps a body cool, a breeze can help cool off your device when it’s getting a bit too toasty.

Avoid sudden changes in temperature. You may be tempted to place your overheating device in the refrigerator or freezer for a minute or two, but we wouldn’t recommend it. Exposing your phone to extreme temperatures strains the components and also puts it at risk of collecting moisture, a surefire way to break your device.
HECKER_Sr
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Congratulations, Today i fried egg with my phone so you do the same. It tastes quite tasty 🤤
Just kidding do what i_Swathi and anthony say 😑
0 Likes
Sanjibad
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Update karne k bad ye heating issue aa raha hai advice ki liye pranam but problem update mai hai device mai nehi update karne k pehele aisa nehi tha ok just rubbish advice...
0 Likes
Sanjibad
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Ye chorke koyi behetar solution hai apke pas..??
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support