Original topic:

M51 Security updates...

(Topic created on: 12-26-2021 08:54 AM)
Sagarice
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
When will security updates will be available for M51 model.  Last update was in September. 

Request SAMSUNG to provide regular security updates. Not asking feature updates. Considering current situation and dependency on usage of internet we must keep our systems secure. 

Remember SAMSUNG is used by many ppl in India who don't understand these cyber issues.. providing security updates monthly will help to protect all to an extend 
5 Comments
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
I think M51 users will surely receive security update this month, M31s also got security update on 30 th nov.
MAHESAMSUNG
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Pl wait for security patch..
0 Likes
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Most probably we will get the update very soon As samsung has tested atleast 20 times same firmware from October utsekf
Sagarice
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Hope that very soon is really very soon.
0 Likes
brianayub7
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Hello Samsung,

I own a Samsung m51  and reside in Kenya. My security update is Still showing 1st September 2021 with a google update of  1st April 2021.

Checking on other platforms You would see that some owners of the same device have a security patch that was released on December  2021 yet I seem not to be getting these updates.

Kindly advise what would be the cause of this and share what is the formal latest security/google update that I need to be in.

A prompt response will be highly appreciated,

Regards

0 Likes