Original topic:

M51 Front Camera Issue/battery drain/overheating

(Topic created on: 04-04-2021 12:39 PM)
SG05
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
Hi Samsung,
I have Samsung Galaxy M51 device when you turn on front camera you look in camera it's looking good with actual skin tone but after capturing image & processing it get very downgraded and redish/pinkish skin tone picture.. in indoor conditions plzz don't do this Samsung push one update and clear all the issues..i hope Samsung you will work on it you provide recently one update which is HDR issue in camera.. i you also fix this issue

AFTER UPDATE WE FACES THIS ISSUES :
 1) Overheating issue ( not during playing games also heat when we used normal application like Instagram youtube facebook) 
2) big problem we see in some devices battery draining issues after recently Update ( in which you fixed HDR issue )
3) In Front camera we get redish/pinkish skin tone and slightly downgraded dynamic range ( this problem most of the time faced in indoor conditions )
 Please Samsung solve this issue with ota Update as soon as possible and we know that this device having snapdragon chipset they dont want to get too much heat
3 Comments
SG05
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I already send this report to Samsung
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

SG05
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Thanks Samsung but i already sent feedback to Samsung community
0 Likes