Original topic:

#M51 #CA Wifi / Hotspot connectivity issue

(Topic created on: 08-10-2021 10:41 AM)
iamtheshankar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
After recent update in M51 facing issue with WiFi when I'm connecting to laptop through Hotspot. Previously it was working good though it has poor network however now totally different, after connecting the download speed fluctuating between 05kb to 60kb only. I have also did basic troubleshooting like resetting network, rebooting both M51, LAPTOP also updated PC's drivers. Still same issues.

So embarrassing with this update, please fix this asap. 

Moreover there is no Carrier aggregation support available on M51 very disappointed with poor service from Samsung. In market below 15k mobiles also enabled CA and why not Samsung?

The Snapdragon 730G supports CA still not enabling means what ??

Is it expensive to enable on M51? Or we need to buy higher-end scamsung mobiles by investing 40k+ to have this option??

Very frustrated with poor network, understand users requirements and do the needful.

I don't know about above bugs before buying this mobile. I never buy Samsung mobile in future and not recommend to my friends and my social networks. 

#M51 #SamsungIndia #SamsungMobile #CarrierAggregation #Snapdragon 

7 Comments
NoelCoelho
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Please wait for the security patch level😀
0 Likes
iamtheshankar
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
What would we do with security patch without resolving above issues 🧐
NoelCoelho
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Are you using any 3rd party apps?
0 Likes
iamtheshankar
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I use only playstore apps 😊
0 Likes
Galaxy M
**bleep** you scamsung
RohanNaik26
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Check if u have 2.5ghz hotspot enabled. Change it to 5Ghz in hotspot settings. Foe some reason, the speed transmitted is very low(atleast in my device). But as soon as i change it to 5Ghz mode, the full potential of network is utilized in hotspot. Ofcourse for this, your laptop must have support for dual band wifi
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.  

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes