Original topic:

M40

(Topic created on: 12-15-2019 07:32 PM)
strikerz
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Nearly all M series got update  m10 20 30 but not 40 which is the most expensive in the series. Still running on august patch. I think i should sell this phone because samsung isn't as promising like before.
9 Comments
Shikarii
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
exactly I've also m40 and I don't think so this is the Samsung product though samsung is making fool of us and i don't think so they even remember about m40 seriously Samsung shame on you.
0 Likes
strikerz
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
they dont even care about m40 anymore bro. If they dont want to update then they should release source code so developers can make custom roms and handle it their own way instead of oneui **bleep**
N0L0VE
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Samsung is SHlT ....im also m40 user but bc eh saale bhul e gye lgda samsung m40 nu....RIP 40
0 Likes
strikerz
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
prava, samsung da mobile nhi lena mai ajj to bad, mere redmi note 7 pro nu v 1 2 update mahine vich a jande. jado da phone lya mai m40 shuru to leke hun tak ik v update nhi aya
0 Likes
Galaxy M
m40 will get update. don't worry. they are always working on patches.
0 Likes
strikerz
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
That will probably be next year. This isnt how it's supposed to work tbh. Last time 3 years ago I had the same problem with updates of J8, waited many months, no updates and ended up selling it. It recieved the update after like 7months. Samsung always do this to low range devices, not the first time
Galaxy M
Iam also using low end device
A30
im getting updates.
contact the customer care
0 Likes
punshu
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
you all notice that Samsung launched updated versions of all m series phones except m40, so they have no further plans for m 40. after 2nd quarter of 2020 they can withdraw future support from m40.
0 Likes
strikerz
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I'll sell this then