Android 13[5-7 hrs screen on time 2022-23]

With dual sim card
Same settings 
Same apps 

21 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Lol same experience with A52s5g. The battery life was insanely good with Android 11 and deteriorated beyond expectations with the Android 12 and 13 updates.
Q7
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Maybe the battery is getting worse year over year. Just saying. I bought my M32 April '22 only. I haven't seen any significant drop in battery performance in the year I've been using it.

My usage mostly consists of podcasts, music, audiobooks, youtube, reddit, live football/cricket streaming, watching movies.

90% of the data I use is over wifi. Only a few background processes are allowed and 3-4 apps have unrestricted battery usage access.
Sdk55
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M
-95% wifi
-90% app deep sleep from the beginning
-Reading apps, social media apps, vlc for movies, clash of clans is the only game (my regular usage apps)

-Yes I understand your thoughts but isn't it almost half sot which i am getting??
-Not only me some other users are also facing the same
And not only the battery degraded..there are always jitteriness in every situation..
I know the processor
But really I love this phone so much
Q7
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Yes. App switching, closing/minimising apps after long use **bleep**. Especially when the phone storage is almost full.

But from what I've seen from different forums and social media nobody is happy with their smartphone. Whether it's S series, A series or M series. Even iphones have issues. Maybe someone who doesn't use their smartphone that much won't feel it, but heavy users will.

All manufacturers are making phones with some or other issues/shortcomings so that users get frustrated and buy a new phone.

I'm just happy that nowadays they're pushing longer security updates.
Sdk55
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M
I think movie watching, low settings game playing, reading apps are not heavy things..
They advertised M32 4g as a Binge watching monster..with big 6000mah battery capacity..youtubers also promote this for the same
0 Likes
MatriX2020
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
But bro i am getting 7-9 hrs sot day by day
MatriX2020
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I reseted the phone one time and did app update
Sdk55
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M