Original topic:

M31s random touch freeze on wake

(Topic created on: 01-17-2021 12:33 PM)
Ajooba
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
My M31s randomly freeze and does not respond to touch after waking it from deep sleep for few hours. It behaves like this for a minute or two and then works normal. Is any one else also facing the same issue and is there any sollution.

I already tried factory reset few times and also got software reinstall once from service center. This issue started after Nov 1 update. Service center guy refuse to downgrade as their system does not allow it. I downgraded to one version by myself to september update but still same problem. Downgrading does not allow further downgrade as its boot code which is already updated to v2 does not match with binary of prior updates. 

Is this known issue with Samsung. Can some one share some solution if worked and solved.
0 Likes
5 Comments
IrfanSiddiqui
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Follow these things to use your device to bug free
1. Install only necessary applications
2. don't install unnecessary apps which is can make device lagging
3. Don't use device while its charging
4. If u have received the updates dont update it immediately wait for other users experiences post update
5. Keep enough space on device which is help you device functionality smoother
6 Settings>developer option>Background process limit >choose no background process
7. Optimise your device often using device care application
8. Restart the device once in every two days
0 Likes
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
this is because all the system starts at the same time like all the apps and your system too. So it take some time to restart the activities
0 Likes
Ajooba
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
this does not happen with even local chinese phones. Is Samsung building software hardware worst then these chinese junks?
0 Likes
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Everything is okey about Samsung except its processor which is comparable with Snapdragon 660 which is not enough capable to load heavy activities
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and we request you kindly visit service center as your device needs physical inspection. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes