Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

M31s full featured pro mode

(Topic created on: 08-14-2020 02:13 PM)
Samsung_fan
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

If you don't give shutter speed control and manual focus in pro mode then what's the use of all this publicity over camera?

I mean what's the problem in giving it? Even cheap chinese phones at half the price with worse cameras do have that feature. But here in the camera where that feature will actually be useful.... It's absent. 

Even samsung a51 has got the feature now. So there's not any compatibility issue. It's just an issue of willingness to provide these features on M series phones. (why do you consider 20k phones ineligible for such small basic software features) 

If M31s comes with full fledged pro mode I'll buy it for sure. Otherwise no use of it for a camera centric user. Will have to consider chinese alternatives.

Please samsung please don't cut the basic software features like this, it makes the quality product useless for users who are specific.

Give real one ui 2.0 or 2.1 and not the stripped down one ui core. 

10 Comments
SharadNidaria
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Samsung is cheating with its Pro Mode feature. Ita actually of no use until there is Manual Focus and Shutter Speed control.

My Samsung A50s also lacks this and being a photographer it annoys me.

Come on Samsung, treat all your users same and give them full camera functionality.
Samsung_fan
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Hey please let me know what happens when we try 3rd party cameras like footej camera etc (from play store, not gcam ports).

Can we take long exposure shots ? If yes what's max limit. 

0 Likes
SharadNidaria
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Hey, I've just tried Footej Camera app on my Galaxy A50s and below are the details:

Shutter Speed: 1/8 - 1/8000
ISO: 20 - 4000
Manual Focus Distance: 0.0 - 10.0
0 Likes
Galaxy M
bro then also price will above A51 Rs. 25250+3000
0 Likes
Samsung_fan
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

It's blatant ignorance, not just price. Even 43k s10 lite doesn't have full fledged pro mode. How & why are Samsung doing this blunder?

Moreover there is no cost in providing a software that's already developed and deployed on the same processor. 

DiwakarDubey
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
exactly these stupidity should be stop now by Samsung where is the problem
Galaxy M
you are right, I haven't seen any company which has different software for its different series. It Very pathetic of Samsung to do this.
Abhinav72
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I agree
0 Likes
Solution
Abhinav72
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
you can buy the m31s just bought it has a full fledged pro mode with shutter speed and manual focus. I'm sure you'll be very happy with it 😊