Original topic:

M31s and it's problems

(Topic created on: 08-13-2021 07:05 PM)
dineshkumar3695
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
 Actually this mobile is a awesome and successor model. But the device which I received is a disaster on first 10 days it's worked good, after that the  problem started with wifi frequent disconnection and proximity sensor issues. I have complained  Samsung and they advised to visit services center and they said it's a software issue and it willbe solved on flashing the phone. They also said if the problem comes again it will be replaced. hence they flashed the device and gave me. 
 Then it's works good for 10 days, after that again same problem started and this time automatically restarting (auto restart is in off) , calls are cutting while speaking and every app which ever uses internet is too slow on startup of the app, Some flicker are also visible. if I saw these problems on first week means I could have replaced in Amazon itself but now Samsung can only help me. Please give me a replaced device Samsung. U have to do give me a new replacement device and do QC for this device and find the solution for future devices.
9 Comments
Galaxy M
Samsung phones always have a high number of bugs and issues. This is just 0.0001% of what the issues are there. Samsung is pretty slow in solving then. If you're device is new (in warranty) then something can be done.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Yes it's in warranty and just 25days old devices.
Galaxy M
Then contact Samsung India at 1800 5SAMSUNG (7267864) and request them for replacement
Galaxy M
Yes I asked them but the process is too slow. Thanks for ur reply bro
Galaxy M
No issues but at least something happened.
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support! 

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.   

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.   

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support  

0 Likes
Galaxy M
I did these and went to service center but still the problem is there...? Now I need replacement, it's a 30days phone with lot's of bug..
0 Likes
Raghurk8
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

i think everyone is facing the same issue.

my mobile Samsung M31S started recently showing the true color...should have never bought the phone ..soon after my warranty period end, its loop of restart ... for replacing the motherboard they are charging 9.5k..

instead to go for to other phones.. ( never samsuang ).

biggest mistake for choosing samsung m31s over one plus nord.

Samsung is not serious about this issue,, will boycot the product and will recommend other not to buy any samsung mobiles.

VishalSSB
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
https://youtu.be/g1gwMrVqSek

Got the solution, M31s boot into recovery mode, next Wipe Data Cache, next Repair Apps .

Done device bug gone.
0 Likes