Original topic:

M31s Mobiles hang on Booting

(Topic created on: 01-17-2022 05:31 PM)
Rakesh211
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Hello Samsung Team India,

I have purchased Samsung Galaxy M31s on 13 Aug -2020 from Amazon, Till date its is working fine but on 14-Jan-2022 when I saw my mobile in morning after wakeup, its was showing Boot screen "Samsung Galaxy M31s logo screen" , and nothing happening, I have tried everything in hard reset, and nothing works. After some time when battery drains completely then I put into for charging but its shows on charging logo without any percentage and stuck on the same screen and nothing happening since then.

When I approached t customer  service center and discussed the problem then I learned that this is a known issue from samsung M series phone and since its 1 year warranty already completed so charges to change the mother board is 7800/- Rs .

I would like to know if anyone also facing the same issue? and also what could be the possible solution.  other than spending again 7800/-  which I feel is too much 

Regards,

4 Comments
user963
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M
Yes u can get it replaced free of cost https://youtu.be/6ftZcZEnGTA
See this video and follow steps shown in this video

If you like my answer click on 3 dots and accept my solution
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support  

0 Likes
Galaxy M

I bought a Samsung M31S mobile on 04.10.2020 for the price of 19500 rupees. It is working fine and I enjoyed using it. On 21.01.2022 at around 8PM, while I was watching a movie on my mobile suddenly it got switched off and I had switched it on again. It restarted but it got stuck at Samsung boot logo and not moved on again. Recently the OS is updated and then onwards it has got itself switched off automatically and restarted again but this time it has not restarted. I thought it's because of that software update. I took it to Samsung Service Centre. The engineer checked the mobile and said it's a motherboard problem and costs 8000 rupees for replacement. I was shocked to hear that. I requested him to double check it because there's no damage to the mobile, no water damage and all the parts are absolutely working fine. All of a sudden the motherboard became faulty. I mailed to samsung team but they said it's 1 year 3 months old and warranty is only for 1year they said i have to pay 8000 rupees for repair. what to do now? I lost trust in samsung

0 Likes
SJ94
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

What did you do?I am facing the exactly same issue now.

0 Likes