Original topic:

M31s - Loudspeaker audio issue

(Topic created on: 03-31-2021 04:43 PM)
Hardik2806
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

First of all, please don't buy Samsung m31s. It is one of the worst phone made by Samsung ever.

In Voice or video calls in loudspeaker mode, my child voice not passing properly to other ends.

Adult voice going properly but when my daughter speaks anything in speaker mode, receiver person cannot hear her voice, they can hear only those words which my daughter speak very loudly.

I tried with other children and some high-frequency voices also so now I am sure, my phone is not capturing high-frequency voice in the speaker mode call.

I also visited customer care a few times but not getting a permanent solution from them as they do some software update and return my device.

Please help to resolve this issue.

6 Comments
rahul2006
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Please visit a samsung service center as I am using same device but not facing any issue
0 Likes
Hardik2806
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Dear Rahul,
I visited a few times but every time they do some software updates and return me back.
It's working fine for a few days and the same problem come again. they are not providing a permanent solution.

rahul2006
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Oo
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
This is weird, because even I use M31s, and I have a little sister, and I am mot facing any such issues. Go to a servuce center and ask them to replace the bottom dock connector of your device. It might be an issue with the microphone.
0 Likes
Kunal_614
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I am an m31s user myself...but didn't encounter such problems that you have described... probably some hardware issue maybe...Hope your problem gets resolved soon👍.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes