Original topic:

M31s Freezing and Restarting Frequently

(Topic created on: 07-19-2022 05:41 PM)
MadeInAM
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
My M31s is freezing and restarting on its own since yesterday.  It was working well but it happened suddenly. I deleted all files t make space and unsinstalled recently installed apps as well. But it didn't help. It even restarts in Safe Mode. Sometimes it's stuck in 'Galaxy M31s... Powered by Android' booting screen so I have to force restart to boot normally. I tried everything except factory resetting and flashing Software, which I am very scared of doing so as it might get stuck and make this device no less than a brick.
28 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Take it to a service center and demand a free motherboard replacement. The issue is widespread enough for you to get one.
yash615
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I am facing similar problem in my M31 from today morning .. freeze and auto restart again and again ... but I doubt if they will replace motherboard for free ? As my warranty is expired
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
They are obliged to repair it for free even outside warranty because the issue is really widespread and its Samsung's fault.
0 Likes
Happyashok
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
Iam also facing the same for my m 31 s
0 Likes
VINTAGE020
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Heys guys day before yesterday I have performed wipe cache partition , after that my mobile phone works normal and fast .. Automatic restart problem didn't occurred till now .. I hope it's fixed ..now u guys should also do the same u can watch the video on youtube on how to wipe cache partition hope this helps ..hurry up do this and let me know if it worked for u .
Young_Atlas
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
How is your phone, Buddy?
0 Likes
VINTAGE020
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Till now the auto restart problem didn't occurred ..its working fast and totally fine 👍😁 .... I think the problem is fixed
0 Likes
Young_Atlas
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
OK thanks buddy I'll try this trick.
MadeInAM
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
It actually restarted while wiping cache partition😬 but after that it's working fine. I'm using very few apps and no games. Hope it doesn't occur again. Also, let me know if your phone restarts again