Original topic:

M31S,Recently updated software Android 14 after,phone auto restart issue occured

(Topic created on: 05-29-2023 02:04 PM)
Dilip_03
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
After software updated my phone restart automatically, Samsung service center engineer said,your board issue, In Adroid latest version not compatible so your mother board effected.

8 Comments
Galaxy M
Did you try to install new rom on your phone?
0 Likes
TheAnteater
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
No no.. I just attached my pen drive to take back up
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Oh you got Android 14? Awesome!

Bro, M31s didn't even get Android 13.
Galaxy M
Apparently he tried the Android 14 beta released for some other phone.🤣
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Lol, the device can't even handle updates given by Samsung, let alone other updates. 😂
Galaxy M
That might be the reason for this post. Hunger for latest updates is difficult to be satisfied
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application>Support>Type your query>Ask a question/Tap an error report>Send)

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
TheAnteater
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Already send... same problem faced by my friend..and service centre ask him to replace mother board that will cost around 50 percent cost of this mobile price..
Is that really worthy?
0 Likes