Original topic:

M31 stuck in boot screen

(Topic created on: 09-22-2021 06:51 PM)
Steve07
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Totally disappointed by Samsung.  Phone was stuck in boot screen. Fortunately mine was in warranty and got my Motherboard replaced for free. I bought this phone considering the brand value of "Samsung " and this is what they do with software updates.
16 Comments
Galaxy M
I have read almost 4 cases of this same issue today. It is all becuase of Exynos 9611.
If you find this helpful kindly click on the three dots and click accept as solution
Veer2000
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Many of them are facing
Bukai55
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Do you think is this an heating issue like the phone turns off or bootloops at a certain temperature when turned on?
0 Likes
Galaxy M
No, it is because of the processor.
Try these steps-
Press the power button and the volume down button at the same time.
If you find this helpful kindly click on the three dots and click accept as solution.
0 Likes
vsumantraju
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

i tried bro...but no response....the screen stays with samsung logo & nothing happens even if i stay pressing power button & volume button for 10minutes.

0 Likes
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Sadly Motherboard Replacement Is A Only Way To Resolve Ur Issue !.
Thats Why I Extended My Warranty For 1 Year.
beauty7
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
How to extend warranty
beauty7
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
My phone also same problem ......warranty completed just 15 days before.... what should I do?
Steve07
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
As far as Iam aware Warranty can be extended only within 365 days of purchase ie. before the expiration of original warranty. Anyway u can consult with Samsung customer care.