Original topic:

M31 stuck in boot screen

(Topic created on: 09-22-2021 02:27 PM)
Steve07
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Totally disappointed by Samsung.  Phone was stuck in boot screen. Fortunately mine was in warranty and got my Motherboard replaced for free. I bought this phone considering the brand value of "Samsung " and this is what they do with software updates.
16 Comments
beauty7
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I did but they told there is no chance
Steve07
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Hmm..Totally frustrated coz of Samsung. They should acknowledge the issue in public and provide free service to rectify the issue. Since it's their fault it isn't fair for them to ask customers to pay for the motherboard.
ondipuli
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Yes problemshould be rectified by samsung, else we have to see any lawyer in the community who faced this problem to file a suit
Veer2000
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I'm also facing this
0 Likes
CS_member7
Active Level 6
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/  

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
ondipuli
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Every trouble shooting is done and handed the phone to service center also. they have a standard answer, pay 9000rs and change mother board. Everyone know even samsung engineers that the issue is due to their software update/processor, but planted the bug and making money safely and legally. Have anyone here got the answer form samsung for the question " Why suddenly thousands of M series phone mother boards got corrupted"

0 Likes
vsumantraju
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

exactly...even i am facing same issue...just can't rely on samsung phones any more.....atleast realme, poco, oneplus are best in terms of software updates...but samsung is just worstttt

0 Likes