Original topic:

M31 slow charging.

(Topic created on: 04-26-2022 07:06 AM)
Aashvlayan13
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
After ONE:UI -4.1 update my phone is charging very slow it is taking more than 2 hours to charge. If I have plugged in device with 25% charging it will more than 2 hours to charge till 95%. Before update it used to take 1hour 40 minutes 1hour 30mins but now it is taking beyond 2 hours. I know it has a charger not capable to charge a 6000mah battery fast but now it has downgraded more. I think Samsung should work on giving chargers according to battery and so on. And please fix this. I can't wait 2 hours for getting my phone charged.
6 Comments
Galaxy M
My m31 taking 3 hours
Aashvlayan13
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I don't know but launching a phone which is taking more than 2 hours to charge is hilarious. These days heavy users like me does everything on phone and. If my phone is taking 2 to 3 hours to charge what will we do.
0 Likes
Sabbih
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
So true! I also do most of the things on the phone, including office works, but charging has been a huge issue.
Members_Vmha4n5
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

Mine M31 is taking around 4 hours sometimes and sometimes it takes just 2 hours. Once i have put my mobile on charging with hotspot on with having only 3% charging. After 2 hours of charging it went turned off with charging of 1%. What the **bleep** ? Even after 2 hours of charging it went 3% to 1%. And my cable or charger is not damaged as i have confirmed with other devices.

0 Likes
Members_HfSAHkZ
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Same problem here. After updating it to android 12 it started very slow charging. No idea waht to do.

0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-fast-charge-on-your-galaxy-device/

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes