Original topic:

M31 poor network connection

(Topic created on: 04-08-2021 01:47 PM)
kk100
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy M
1. I've been using the M31 for a very long time and when it started I was about 17k. But I was very disappointed when I found out that it doesn't have carrier aggression support.
2. And the other thing is its network speed which disappoints me. I am also getting very low speed on 4G mode. I have tested the same phone with different phones which cost less than M31 and they perform so well, they provide fast network speed. Because nowadays phones priced below 15k also have carrier integration support. But my Samsung M31 which I got for that 17K is due to the fact. Should I be proud of or ashamed of my M31? I urge all Samsung team and Samsung developers to please provide Samsung Carrier Aggression in SASP in Samsung M31. Otherwise I don’t think I would buy Samsung as my next phone or I don’t think I recommend Samsung to others. From an optimistic M31 user
2 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Ye to tatti hai
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-network-issues/#:~:text=1%20Check%2....

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes