Original topic:

M31 one ui 3 update problems

(Topic created on: 01-21-2021 09:28 AM)
dbasu
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
 I recently got the one ui 3 update in my m31 but after this update many problems started arising- 

1. Apps automatically closes 

2. When using incognito mode in browsers , the notification panel background blurness doesn't work

3. The battery is running out to quickly. Although it has a 6000 mah battery , it runs for only 12 hours now 

4. The phone now feels slowish I hope you will resolve these issues as soon as possible
dbasu
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
So bro can you please confirm whether you are facing the same problem or not . open chrome or Samsung browser and turn on the incognito mode . Swipe down the notification panel amd see whether you can see through it or not . please can you conform?
0 Likes
Galaxy M
what's that problem?
0 Likes
dbasu
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
So bro can you please confirm whether you are facing the same problem or not . open chrome or Samsung browser and turn on the incognito mode . Swipe down the notification panel amd see whether you can see through it or not . please can you conform?
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I am not facing problems in chrome
0 Likes
dbasu
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
what about in the smasung browser ? did you follow all the steps?
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I don't use Samsung browser much
0 Likes
dbasu
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
ok 😕
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I am going to factory reset with 2 days and hope it will work
0 Likes
dbasu
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
please can you confirm my question about the browser . I have mentioned the steps in the comment above
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I factory reset my device but still problem continues.... maybe it Is a software bug?
0 Likes