Original topic:

๐Ÿ…M31 long term review : Are you facing ...

(Topic created on: 11-02-2020 07:27 PM)
t4techdroid
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy M
Hey members,  I have been using M31 since last March . Now its almost 8 months past. First of all The battery is Charming 6000mah with sAmoled display which consumes less power as well as the processor,  exynos 9611 is with 10nm energy efficiency.  And dont you know ? One ui is one of the best and clean ui . Morover the Navigation gesture are smooth as compared to other brand phones at the same price point. The camers are good enough but lacks ois. Day time camera performance is stunning ๐Ÿ˜.  
Con: Since after purchasing the m31 I had bought a soft tpu case but I can find smudges and scratch at the back of the phone as well as on fingerprint scanner. So I just reduced the scratch at back pannel by whipping with pure water and had done a wax polish ๐Ÿ˜‡ . It makes small scratches unnoticed. But couldnt get a big result . Better to wrap the phone :)

12 Comments
Galaxy M
same type scratches on M21 back panel in just 3 months use with tpu back cover. Samsung, we want free replacement of back panel.
0 Likes
t4techdroid
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
No warranty for scratch at back pannel so wrap the phone back
Galaxy M
it is not scratches but spots with automatically wiped colour. That not user fault but Samsung's. Samsung has provided cheap plastic back panel.
0 Likes
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
for a 18k phone Don't expect much..the built quality is fine according to me
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Have you seen any 5k priced phone(yes 5k) , that phone will have better plastic back panel which last for years with a cheap tpu back cover. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I doubt that..๐Ÿ˜…..it depends on the user actually..yeah if you have a glossy plastic back..you'll have scratches..and a TPU case won't save unless it grips the phone intact..
I'm using note 10 lite..even I don't have a metallic back..I wished if tye plastic back was Matt finished..but it fine๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
0 Likes
Galaxy M
No its really low quality back panel. I have Galaxy j3 pro a 7k phone and its back panel still look new after 4 years heavy usage and daily traveling in mumbai locals.๐Ÿค—
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Thats nice bro..but nowadays getting that quality is difficult ๐Ÿ˜•..๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘
0 Likes
t4techdroid
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
no never we can get a premium built phone from realme , xiaomi at this price . only thing to buy m31 is Samsung brand value ,one ui , battery and camera
0 Likes